(Last edited – September 12th, 2019)
What Data we collect.
We collect data in two ways: (1) data you provide to us through our Website, and (2) data we receive from your use of our Website (collectively, Data).
- Data you provide. When you register, subscribe, contact us, or supply any other information through our Website, Snowflake Solutions collects the Data and Personal Data you provide. Personal Data is any information that personally identifies an individual or from which an individual could be identified. Personal Data may include a name, address, telephone number, email address, or other private personal data.
- Do Not Track Signals. Our Website responds to Do Not Track signals.
How we use your Data.
We use your Data to provide support and improve our Website.
- We do not Sell Your Personal Data. We do not sell your Personal Data to third parties.
- Use to Communicate. We use and disclosure your Data to communicate with you. For example, we may use your Personal Data to respond to questions or concerns, notify you of changes to our services, or provide you job alerts (if requested).
- Use to improve Services. We may use your Data to improve our services. For example, we may use your Data to help solve any issues you might be facing or to inform you about changes or improvements to our Website or services.
- Use for client relations, promotions, and marketing. We may use portions of your Data to create promotional materials, advertise our services, or provide feedback to our clients or partners.
Disclosure of your Data.
We do not share your Data except in the circumstances described below.
- Disclosure by law. We may disclose your Data if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we believe that disclosure is reasonable to (1) comply with the law, a request or order from law enforcement, or any legal process; (2) protect or defend Snowflake Solutions, or a third party’s rights or property; or (3) to protect someone’s health or safety, such as when harm or violence against any person (including you) is threatened.
- Disclosure to protect abuse victims. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to disclose your Data if we suspect or have reason to suspect that your Data pertains to a party who may be a victim of abuse in any form. Your Data may be disclosed to authorities that we deem appropriate to handle those disclosures, such as law enforcement agencies, child protection agencies, or court officials.
Our Website is intended for adult use only. Snowflake Solutions does not knowingly collect information from children and does not target its Website to children under the age of 13 (or the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction). If we learn that we have collected the Personal Data of a child under the relevant minimum age without consent, we will delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected the Personal Data of your child, or any child, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Snowflake Solutions understands the importance of protecting your Data. We have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security measures to reduce the risk of unauthorized use or disclosure of your Data. Unfortunately, no method of transmitting or storing data is 100% secure. And so, while we strive to protect your Data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your Data.
Our Website may link to third-party applications, services, products, or other websites for your convenience and information. We do not make any representations about third-party sites and their privacy practices. Snowflake Solutions is not liable for any Personal Data you submit to these third-party websites.
Collection of Data by Others.
Other parties may not collect your Personal Data about your online activities over time and across different website when you use our Website.
Updating your Personal Data and Preferences.
You may update your Personal Data by contacting our support team at email@example.com. We will update or delete your Personal Data at your request—unless we have a legitimate business or legal reason to keep that information or unless requests require disproportionate technical effort, risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical. Before acting on your request to update or delete your Personal Data, we may ask you to verify aspects of your Personal Data.
Contacting Snowflake Solutions.